Vall d’Or Golf’s Junior Academy
The objective of Vall d’Or Golf’s Junior Academy is that our children, through the practice of the game of golf, can:
- Build good relationships.
- Progress as individuals and as golfers.
- Compete: Learn to give the best of themselves and to know how to win and lose.
- Sharing: Playing games as a team or transmitting experiences and knowledge.
- Improve behavior: Show respect for teachers, peers, club employees and schedules.
For all this, we have magnificent practice facilities (covered area, practice bunkers, approach zone, various putting greens, …); And a PGA with extensive experience.
In addition to training them through practical classes, playing on the course, classes of etiquette and rules, we hold several annual competitions for junior players. In our Junior Academy we work on the way that younger people can also start to compete. Classes are organized by age groups and levels to suit each child’s game. We also have special classes for the competition group.
Last not least, we see in the course!